Party Safety with a Geelong Security GuardJune 28, 2012
A celebration can turn into a disaster if planning and forethought has not included potential security issues. True, it is not something we like to think about yet it is something that cannot be ignored. As the old saying goes, better safe than sorry.
We’ve put together a list of tips to consider when hosting a party at home or at a function centre:
- Before the Party:
- Notify police and complete a Safe Party Registration Form
- Notify your neighbours
- State clearly on the invitation the start and finish time of the event
- Plan what to do if a guest becomes sick or intoxicated
- If you do not allow people to bring their own alcohol it is easier to control the amount of alcohol that is served
- At the Party:
- Consider hiring a uniformed Geelong security guard to act as a deterrent to gatecrashers and take invitations on entering the party
- Display your Party Safe Door poster to deter gatecrashers and notify people the police are aware of the party
- Keep noise to a minimum
While these are just a few basic tips to act as a guideline they will help make sure your part is enjoyable and safe.